Some common knowledge for washers
Source:未知Author:Alisa Addtime:2018-05-21 Click:
1 What is the equipment for making flat washers?
The equipment for making flat washers is a punch press.
2. What is the classification of wave spring washers?
Wave spring washers are mainly divided into 4 types:
1. WG-type elastic flat washer: This kind of spring washer is open type and is usually used in a small space, such as bearing prestressed to the bearing, reducing the operating noise, improving the accuracy of its operation and the smooth running In addition, there are also a large number of application materials in electronic appliances, such as carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper alloys.
2. Type ML flat washer: This kind of spring washer is a lap type. Like the WG type, it is usually used in a small space. The other functions are similar to the WG type spring washer.
3. Type WN flat washer: This type of spring washer has multiple layers of peak overlap. Compared with the ML series, it consists of several layers of material, so the K value curve is the same under the same compression stroke.
4, WL type is gentle: It is suitable for the larger elastic force, and the elastic release of the whole working stroke requires a more uniform situation. The materials used are carbon steel, stainless steel, copper alloy and so on.
3, butterfly flat mat features?
The disc spring is a washer spring with a truncated conical section made of sheet metal or forged blank.
It is characterized by:
1. Stiffness, strong cushioning and absorbing ability of the shock absorption pad, able to bear large loads with small deformation, suitable for occasions with small axial space requirements.
2. With variable stiffness characteristics, this spring has a wide range of nonlinear characteristics.
3. The use of flat washers The same flat spring washers use different combinations of springs to vary the spring characteristics over a wide range. The combination of overlap and overlap may be used, and the combination of different thicknesses, different numbers of sheets, etc. may also be used.
When stacked, the greater the number of springs, the greater the load relative to the same flattened cushion.